- Choose from 100 sessions with many options at any given time
- Various Shabbat celebration options, shabbat observant and alternative programming options available
- Delicious Kosher meals catered by Genadeen Caterers - Kof-K Rabbinical supervision.
- Amazing rooms in a luxury Hilton Westchester Hotel
- Incredible gala on Saturday night with musical performances and jam sessions
- Opportunity to pitch in by volunteering and making this Limmud FSU unforgettable
- Wonderful Interactive Unique Children’s program for children from 3 to 12 years of age
Site & Hotel
- Hilton Westchester · 699 Westchester Avenue · Rye Brook, New York 10573
- The Hilton Westchester provides wireless hi-speed internet access in public areas, as well as the guest rooms for a small daily fee.
- A full business center is available, which includes copy, fax and printing services.
- This hotel offers 2 swimming pools, a jogging trail, fitness center and tennis courts.
- Restaurants and lounges are also available (NOT KOSHER).
- The hotel has a smoke-free policy.
- The hotel has an outdoor Eruv.
- For more information, please contact the hotel at 1-914-939-6300, or visit their website.
699 WESTCHESTER AVENUE
Rye Brook, NY 10573
P: (914) 939-6300
F: (914) 939-4760
|General Price||$310.00 per person|
Special Early Bird price
(available until the end of 04/05/2017)
(applies to full price tickets only)
|Single room||$600 (early birds $550)|
|Volunteer discount||$50 upon completion of the conference|
Special Young Adult Rate, ages 18-25
(3 young adults per room option)
|$190 per person|
|Teens, ages 13-17||$100 per person|
|* Children, ages 3-12||$50 per person|
|* Children under 3 years old||FREE|
- * Prices for children and teens are part of the family package based on single room occupation
- All prices include 2 nights hotel accommodations, all meals, all seminars and sessions.
- For the security reasons all the participants would need to present their ID's at the registration
- Refund Policy – refund requests will be accepted until April 25th and reviewed on a case by case basis, please email firstname.lastname@example.org for more questions.
All meals will be provided by Limmud FSU, will be Glatt Kosher and are being catered by Genadeen Caterers - Kof-K Rabbinical supervision.
Limmud FSU will provide several buses from Brooklyn and Manhattan to the conference (depending on transportation requests).
|Brooklyn||2PM||RAJE, 2915 Ocean Pkwy and corner of Neptune Ave|
|Manhattan||2PM||Baruch College, 55 Lexington Ave, New York, NY 10010|
The cost for one round-trip reservation is $20 per seat. Children under 3 are free if they don't need their own seat. All tickets are round trip, non-transferable, and non-refundable.
You must bring a valid ID to board the bus. You can only board the bus that you have registered for in advance.