- Choose from 100 sessions with many options at any given time
- Various Shabbat celebration options, shabbat observant and alternative programming options available
- Delicious Kosher meals catered by Genadeen Caterers - Kof-K Rabbinical supervision.
- Amazing rooms in a luxury Hilton Westchester Hotel
- Incredible gala on Saturday night with musical performances and jam sessions
- Opportunity to pitch in by volunteering and making this Limmud FSU unforgettable
- Wonderful Interactive Unique Children’s program for children from 3 to 12 years of age
Site & Hotel
- Hilton Westchester · 699 Westchester Avenue · Rye Brook, New York 10573
- The Hilton Westchester provides wireless hi-speed internet access in public areas, as well as the guest rooms for a small daily fee.
- A full business center is available, which includes copy, fax and printing services.
- This hotel offers 2 swimming pools, a jogging trail, fitness center and tennis courts.
- Restaurants and lounges are also available (NOT KOSHER).
- The hotel has a smoke-free policy.
- The hotel has an outdoor Eruv.
- For more information, please contact the hotel at 1-914-939-6300, or visit their website.
699 WESTCHESTER AVENUE
Rye Brook, NY 10573
P: (914) 939-6300
F: (914) 939-4760
|General Price||$310.00 per person|
Special Early Bird price
(available until the end of 04/05/2017)
(applies to full price tickets only)
|Single room||$600 (early birds $550)|
|Volunteer discount||$50 upon completion of the conference|
Special Young Adult Rate, ages 18-25
(3 young adults per room option)
|$190 per person|
|Teens, ages 13-17||$100 per person|
|* Children, ages 3-12||$50 per person|
|* Children under 3 years old||FREE|
- * Prices for children and teens are part of the family package based on single room occupation
- All prices include 2 nights hotel accommodations, all meals, all seminars and sessions.
- For the security reasons all the participants would need to present their ID's at the registration
- Refund Policy – refund requests will be accepted until April 25th and reviewed on a case by case basis, please email email@example.com for more questions.
All meals will be provided by Limmud FSU, will be Glatt Kosher and are being catered by Genadeen Caterers - Kof-K Rabbinical supervision.
Limmud FSU will provide several buses from Brooklyn, Manhattan, and Queens to the conference (depending on transportation requests).
|Brooklyn||2PM||RAJE, 2905 Ocean Pkwy and corner of Neptune Ave|
|Brooklyn||2PM||JCH, 7802 Bay Parkway, Brooklyn (between 78th and 79th Streets)|
|Queens||2PM||JCCA (Bukharian Teen Lounge), 64-05 Yellowstone Blvd, Forest Hills, NY (if necessary)|
|Manhattan||2PM||WJC, 501 Madison Ave, New York (between 52nd and 53rd)|
The cost for one round-trip reservation is $20 per seat. Children under 5 are free if they don’t need their own seat. All tickets are round trip, non-transferable, and non-refundable.
You must bring a valid ID to board the bus. You can only board the bus that you have registered for in advance. When you register for the conference, you will have the opportunity to register for the bus, bookings are on a first-come first-serve basis.
Please note: The bus ride to/from Manhattan and from/to the Hilton Westchester is about 1 hour long, the bus ride from Queens is longer than 1 hour.